As we came off the St Thomas/St John ferry, my crew had afternoon drinks at recently opened The Landing while I went to fetch the rental truck. I thought the remodeling was very tastefully done, and the crew loved it so much that we came back for dinner that evening, which we all thought was excellent and reasonably priced. Our bill averaged $35 per person with one drink each, tax, and tip included. They served a giant pork chop that was fantastic.

We also had great dinners at Morgan's Mango (1st time we've been there) and at Rhumb Lines. I've also had great experiences with The Banana Deck and I think Motu's is making the best and most creative drinks in Cruz Bay with fresh squeezed juices along with having a great view. La Tapa has very good food, but it will cost you a bit if you go there very hungry and start loading up on their small plates.

For lunch, we prefer to get sandwiches in the morning from The Grotto Deli (Mongoose Junction) or Sam & Jack's Deli (Starfish Market) and take them to the beach. S&J's sandwiches tend to run a bit bigger than TGD so one might be enough for 2 persons if you're not that hungry.