Just returned form 9 days on Island
Should work if you are staying on Dutch side. But, like my wife and I, her application was approved the first time in a couple of hours. After not hearing a response on my application (sent same time and test from same lab) my application was rejected. However, due the not hearing from Dutch MOH for more than 24 hours, re-submitted (2) application and was approved. However the rational for non-approval was that the report did not have a lab address and did not indicate the method of taking the swab. After consulting with lab they revised test report. I was ready to re-submit again but received an approval on the two other application forms (that had the same info as my wife's).
However, we were spending the first couple of days in Orient village and the French require a 72 hour test. (something that we did not check into and Dutch side condo did not tell us) They are free, but spent about 3 hours in line waiting. (your hotel or place of residency must send some type of documentation with you to the test site or they will not perform test. The test is quick and results quick once you jump through all the correct hoops and wait in line.
Once you are in, the French pretty much do not track or care about you. Minimal masks and distancing on French side (that we observed).

The Dutch require daily temperature reading to be submitted on-line to Health portal. (not sure what they do if you do not submit? but we submitted). Dutch side required mask to enter most stores, bars and such. More mask waring and distancing on Dutch side. But other than minimal restrictions the Island is open for business.