Hi! We just returned from 11 days on St. John land based. We spent two of our days at the Lovango Beach Club in one of the cabanas. The cabanas come with champagne and fancy water. IT WAS FABULOUS!! We loved it so much. The restaurant and food and service were all impeccable. We had so much fun just at the pool that we didn't do any of the hikes or check out the other side of the island, but that is on our list for our April trip. Since you have so many people, a cabana might be a great deal. I would call to check that out. There is also a cute little retail village. It is small, but they have a little book shop and resort style clothes for sale. They also have the usual t-shirts and hats. When covid is finally over, they have a cute bar with swings to enjoy a cocktail. We took the ferry from St. John for the day which was 11:00 - 5:30. As I said, we spent two days there and will book another two for our April trip. One note is that it is not a sandy beach, but, apparently, the snorkeling is phenomenal. Sunday is sushi day. We met the owner and his son who both wanted to make sure everything was perfect. They are very interested in making their guests happy. I hope you try it. I don't think you will regret it. We certainly did not. Well worth the money.