|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
9 members (mgh, fabila, Rumlover, Tory, geomo, Mikel, calle313, roosterhead, 1 invisible),
444
guests, and
190
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498 Likes: 5 |
Hey everyone. A lot of conversations on the board regarding getting to the BVI, traveling, Covid, portals, etc.... Just thought I would share a reminder as to why we all love this beautiful place. Went out for a snorkel yesterday at Cistern Point off Cooper Island. And I have to say with the lack of boats the marine life certainly appears to be out and about! I hope you enjoy it. Swimming w/ RARE hawksbill sea turtle
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|