Can you imagine, for instance: a Soggy Dollar-style outfit at Brewers Bay, a Willy T's at Magens Bay (not to mention beach access for dinghy's), a Foxy's at Maho, and a Last Resort (yeah, I'm aging some of you) on Green Cay? I would, I think, leave Salt Pond and Lameshur alone. They are special.

Please do not try to destroy the peaceful world by adding those kind of raucous party zone places -- the BVI can have them, you liked the quiet of S. Shore STJ bays, called them special !!, because it was natural and undeveloped. We who live here go to Brewers, Magens and thankfully the National Park beaches on STJ for the same reason, because they don't have tacky tourist appeal.
Places like Lovango [$95 p/p day privileges'] [ multi million $$ homesites] are certainly not what the majority of people who live in the USVI are the target market for.
There is no beach bar at Francis Bay, you probably meant Maho.
Did you get a tour of either of the James islands , by Christmas Cove - those are owned by Jeffrey Epsteins estate maybe your development plans would be suitable upgrades there.

Bareboat chartering in the USVI is not for the Bar Hopping drinking oriented cruiser that the BVI charters seem to attract as a vacation destination. I have been sailing/living here for over 40 years - seen enough PROGRESS and destruction of the natural beauty in the pursuit of dollars. Happy to see the current upswing in sailing the waters but see the pitfalls involved as more new people decide we need "party Zones" "private Resorts" "fun Attractions"

Glad to hear CYOA is still setting the standard for charter companies!!