|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,035
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 789
Joined: January 2017
|
|
|
17 members (Wylie23, jazzgal, RickG, ScottW, Stevemech, dickhall66, anet_scot, Rumlover, mahokid, 8 invisible),
448
guests, and
64
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190 |
Thanks for the detailed report. I'm concerned about the mooring situation for our USVI charter next month....
I am in complete agreement with LocalSailor. For many, what makes St. John, so attractive are the typcially (unfortunately in the past for the time being I suppose) serene anchorages/moorings and unspoiled beauty. Maho used to be one of those places. Crossroads spoiled that. A Foxy's type establishment there would be a travesty. IMHO we don't need that type of "attraction" on St. John.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|