|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
|
|
|
14 members (S/Y Mockingbird, Jimgraham, shortcircuit, MarleneS, bran, Rumlover, Rover, tangerine3, SXMbeachman, PmB, SXMScubaman, SXMNAN, 2 invisible),
383
guests, and
105
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,350 |
I plan to return to chartering in the USVI and BVI when I can take advantage of both areas as I have done before. Charter from the USVI and sail to the BVI. Best of both worlds.
I really think this has worked as the best plan for a long time - with the addition of the SVI sailing popularity this combination of the 3 different areas to sail makes it as attractive as any sailing Paradise in the Caribbean. -
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|