While it's impossible to know what will be going on in November, I believe things will be much closer to normal by then. Having said that, I live in Georgia and have been traveling to St. Maarten annually (or more) for 25 years--almost always going through Miami and only occasionally through Charlotte. Having studied flights and fares religiously for those 25 plus years, I can tell you that Miami is AA's primary gateway to St. Maarten (for connecting flights) with Charlotte second. So I would be more comfortable with a flight going through Miami as they won't likely be cancelled unless something really unusual is going on. Only other consideration is they might have two flights scheduled from Miami each day (which is normal during normal times) that might be consolidated into one flight if planes are not full. But if things are anywhere close to normal by November, I expect there to be at least one flight out of Miami each day and possibly two. Personally, I would not hesitate to book now a flight through Miami for November (or Charlotte for that matter). But you should do what you are comfortable doing. PM me if you have other questions.