|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,075
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Aries4
Morrisville, PA/West End, Tortola
Posts: 460
Joined: July 2006
|
|
#24617
01/08/2014 03:22 PM
|
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 202
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 202 |
I already have a rental for 4 of the 14 days. A friend is now visiting after that and was hoping to take him to the other side to do the Rams head hike and lunch at Skinny Legs. I can't seem to find anyone who reserves high season for less than 3-4-5 days. Totally understandable of course. Some have said you can call they day before to see if they have anything available. Sounds pretty iffy. But maybe not as iffy as trying the bus? I'm guessing the bus will get us to saltpond bay ok. But after hiking to Rams Head and back are the busses regular enough to catch one back to Skinny Legs for lunch?
Any ideas on how to pull off a day trip to the east end? This would be early Feb, so not far off.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|