Originally Posted by ndfaninnc
Originally Posted by macaroni
No..... our favorite spot for breakfast.... I am wondering if we should put off our land based March trip.... would hate to arrive to everything closed....

We cancelled our land based trip to Anegada this coming May with the same concerns. Well, that and the quarantining doesn't work for a 7 day trip. But we are hopeful for November '21.

There are a lot of things open. People are discovering new favorites and meeting new people.

I talked to a lady at Quito's last night that has been coming for 30 years for the month of February. She was describing how important it was for her to come and support the people she's known and loved here for the last 30 years but was sad that so many of her regular friends that normal visit in February weren't here. Now that she's finished quarantine and been out to the places that are open, she's excited that she's found new place, met new people, is seeing new things, and enjoying different aspects of Tortola that she would have normally skipped because they weren't the people and places she was used to from the last 30 years. She was also thrilled to experience a quiet, simpler, more peaceful BVI that we likely won't see again in our lifetime.

i encourage everyone who has time and patience to get thru the quarantine to come down and enjoy life in the BVI like it was 20 years ago!!

JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com