You absolutely can not "walk across the street to Smuggler's Cove". You won't get arrested but I think the fine is $5,000/person and after the lockdowns that the BVI has gone thru the odds are decent of you being reported. In addition, people here are conditioned to look for your tracking devices so it's pretty easy to pick out someone who is supposed to be home. Many places will not allow you to enter the business after you've been released from quarantine if you haven't visited a police station to have your tracking bracelet removed. There are literally signs on the grocery store doors that nobody can enter with a tracking bracelet attached.

It's possible the protocols will change before you travel in October but currently if you traveled on Saturday the 23rd, you'd take your 2nd test on Wednesday, October 27th. Based on that test result, you would be released from quarantine sometime on Thursday the 28th. We've had guests be released as early at 10:30am but I think that's unusual.

Again, October is a long way off so it's possible a change will come and in a normal year, that week a lot of things would be opening back up. If the protocols change here, I believe people will open early because it's been a rough year for everyone.

JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com