After much anxiety over nothing, I got my Covid Testing done, submitted and approval paperwork processed. The process was seamless and went real well.
I flew American , thru Miami along with 45 other passengers 2 Sunday’s ago.
As a displaced Towers owner , I have spent my last couple of trips at the Atlantis in Simpson Bay , which is next to Mary’s Boon. It did not take long for sand gravity to take over and spent many enjoyable days at Mary’s Boon. I did make it to Phillpsburg , and Marigot ( a first in many years ), and saddened to see the devastation COVID has caused businesses with the lack of tourism. I felt very safe on the island as many stores require sanitizer on the hands and masking to enter, certainly cleaner than many areas here in the states. It is very surreal how quiet the island is with the lack of visitors. I used Medworks, at Plaza Del Sol for my return Covid testing and was very happy with the price and service. I booked my return visit for next year so 49 weeks and counting ! I flew American thru Charlotte with 30 on my return flight, as I made my way back to winter in Cleveland. If you are hesitant about going, Go! The island is as friendly as ever , and truly the paradise that we all know and love !