Well,
I think I will finally get my Dream Yacht charter in the Exuma's. Originally booked for BVI last July and then November. Wheels up next weekend. Since they are still very closed DYC suggested the Exuma trip and I am excited to see the remote islands and blue blue water. Slightly disappointed they swapped out the 62 footer i was booked on for January ( that they cancelled) and now am on a 52 foot lagoon. But they have booked less cabins so that will keep the social distancing ability doable in my mind. Now to be sure that all the testing while there coordinates with a test to get back to the states.
I am so looking forward to this trip that I originally booked solo, but now my daughter is tagging along. Nothing like a girls get away after all this mess and a frozen tundra of a February here in the NE part of the US. Hoping the water is not too cold as I jus want to swim with the fishies all day every day!!

BVI bound hopefully by summer though, wanting to get back and support some of my favorite local places. wave dance

Last edited by toast; 02/20/2021 08:50 AM.

Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth.
Diane