We’ve gotten our first 14 days with the temp reporting done, email came every morning at 7:05 or so filled out everyday and we were always normal so no problems. I noticed yesterday that only 36 positive cases on the Dutch side with only one new case and they say the French side is about the same. Masks are worn in most businesses and workers on the beach also. Since we’ve gotten to Orient we decided to try and sit at all the beach bars for a day. We have been to Club O, Le String,Chez Leandra,Sun Beach Clubber, Orange Fever, Kontiki and Coco. We stopped at Coco to see if our favorite beach boy Johann was there but was told he went to Paris and no longer here. So we have KKO, La Playa, Bikini and Wai Plage left, also there is the framework up for Nathalies new Aloha building but nothing going on since we’ve been here. Also been to Rainbow and Capt. Frenchy in Grand Case. We had drinks and either appetizers or a special at all places so far, my Mahi curry,coconut dish at Le String is my favorite dish since we got here on the island, excellent. Also been to Yellow Sub, Le Telegraph, Sao, La Petite Bistro, Antellier, and Rancho Del Sol and had good food at all places. Going back to Sun Beach on Sunday for live music, most nights it seems there is live music somewhere by the village area. Most days the beach is pretty quiet with not many people here yet this year, most places had 10 people more or less at each place. Weather has been good, rains most days before sunlight then clears and hasn’t rained during the day yet, but it has been very windy every day and a lot of seaweed. We have one week left at orient then we extended a week and staying at Beachside Villas the last week, Never stayed there before so looking forward to that. We picked good days to come here and missed the real cold weather in Iowa so we will put up with the wind.