Carol- We are very boring vacationers, especially with 3 of the grand kids with us.

We have been to the yacht club several times for breakfast. We were there the day of the incident, but left 5 minutes before it occurred.

Dinner one night at Pineapple Pete's. Food and service was good. Kids enjoyed the game room while waiting for the food.

The adult children went to La Patrona for dinner one night and we stayed in to watch the children. They had a great time and liked the setting. Unfortunately, like a lot of the places, there were not many customers.

Carry out pizza from Mama's at Porto Cupecoy one night. They were very appreciative that we stopped in. There were very few customers.

My daughter, SIL and grandson left today. They got their test at Simpson Bay Resort Thursday night and picked the results up at the front desk when they left LaPatrona. Very organized and no issues. My daughter is a nurse and got talking to the nurse at the testing area. My daughter was thanking her for making the process so easy. The nurse replied that they are thankful for all of the visitors who have made the effort to come.

We had a nice bonfire on the beach last night under a beautiful full moon.

Attached Files bonfire.jpg