Hello all:

@SXMScubaman: We were at the club around 7:30AM. The bar was open (well pours are still free - gratuity gladly accepted.) The coffee machines and soda machines were open for self serve. The following is the list - as best as I can remember - for food options in the buffet: cereals, milk, juice, toast, bagel, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, sliced fruit, cheeses, deli meats, cookies. There may have been more, but that is all I remember. I believe there was also a limited menu available (but I may be confusing the Charlotte club with the Chicago club on that point.) The seats all have a little card on them indicating which ones were cleaned for your protection (initially it looked like they were all blocked off, until we looked more closely.)

@BarryVABeach: I agree that the verifly app is not very intuitive. I gave up on it. I may only speak to my experience with United, but I would be surprised if the other major airlines did not do something similarly. About a week before our scheduled return, United sent me an e-mail informing me that I would be able to upload my COVID test results for pre-departure approval 72 hours before departure. Sure enough, around 72 hours before departure within the section on "Travel Documents" (it is called something like that - I can not remember the exact title now, but it is obvious) the ability to upload my COVID test became possible. I did it at www.united.com as it was easier to save and upload the e-mailed test results form my laptop as compared to my phone. I did verify that the option also came "live" on the United App as well. I clicked the "upload" button, selected my document, and it uploaded. I received a text message on my phone (as I have my mobile number registered with United) very shortly thereafter stating that I was approved to fly. It also showed as "approved" in both the App and on the website.

Cheers,
S&M