S & M, thanks, since you were able to get preapproved, I tried the Verifly app again - completely unintuitive, but I think I eventually got through it. For anyone who wants to try it for a return to US, you first enter some personal data, and then take a photo. Then from the screen that says my passes, click on the lower right to Browse passes. then go through the list of available ones until you get to US , which was the last one on the list. That leads to a screen which gives a general description and a list of pages, like flight details, covid-19 test review, etc, then you click on each of those in turn, fill out the information on each page, then as you complete a page, you hit a blue arrow at the upper left to go back to the screen that lists all the pages - which are different steps, and then keep going back and forth and filling out pages and submitting them in order till they are all done. It was also confusing on how to get to enter info on a page, as opposed to getting a description of the page, but I did eventually get through it and got an email telling me to check the app, the app says now that my test review is pending - and I submitted it last night.