It has been interesting on a state-by-state basis, hasn't it? Our county borders with New York to the east and Ohio to the west. First, Ohio indicated the vaccine was for Ohio residents only. Sounds reasonable. But when the Rite Aid right across the Ohio state line wasn't filling up all their vacation slots they began to accept Pennsylvania residents including one of my friends about two weeks ago. It would appear that some of the more rural, conservative counties in PA were not matching vaccinations to the supplies they were being provided with and reaching out a bit more to fill those slots. Can't say for sure, but possibly vaccine hesitancy in some areas opened things up for others to step in and wisely get vaccinated. Hopefully, our country learns from this and when the next flu epidemic hits or worse yet another pandemic we'll have better national plans in place. I was only five when I got my polio sugar cube back in 1961 so I guess I don't remember things being quite as dysfunctional back then!