I’d hoped with the admittance of cruise ship passengers who have been vaccinated with no quarantine that they would do the same for other travelers who had been vaccinated.

I know last month the health minister said when they got 70 % of the population vaccinated they could relax their protocols. Today I see a news item that they have only half 7,000people take the first dose of the vaccine . That is very few more than they had more than a week ago.

It is hard to tell from the piece if the vaccine was now open to anyone who wanted a dose or not. If so and from the comments and from what a friend told me about a number of C&I people not planning on being vaccinated, they are going to be way under that 70%.

https://bvinews.com/end-of-vaccine-shelf-life-nearing-but-number-of-vaccinations-low/

If this is accurate I suspect the BVI is going to see a spike in cases as they open ports and cruise ship passengers and not be opening fully as I hoped and be removing the quarantine for all travelers this summer.

Last edited by Will_L; 03/25/2021 06:47 PM.