Today we got swabbed at the Red Cross at Hope Estates. Kudos to the staff there, for their professionalism, the abiliity to answer most questions, and the ease of it all. We arrived at approx 10:55, and by 11:10 we were on our way to the beach. We were the second car in line...it did appear to start getting more people lining up on our way out, but for us it was PERFECT timing. Within the next 60 minutes or so, we recieved the email that we were tested ''negatif''. For anyone here now, or anyone planning on coming in the next foreseeable future, i would highly recomend getting tested at Red Cross. Oh, did i mention that the price for the testing, and the quick turnaround is.....FREE!!!! People here are spending anywhere from 65 dollars to 135 dollars to get the test. Don't ask me why, but i will gladly take the ''free'' any day of the week, and with the professionalism displayed today, in my opinion, it's a no brainer where to go.

Ten minutes later, we were lounging on our chaises at where else but LeString. Had another great lunch, took my what has become my ''daily nap'' on the beach, and enjoyed another wonderful afternoon. Jean Henry, Severine, and the entire crew makes one feel very welcomed to their place.

Sad to think tomorrow will be the last for the next 49 weeks. Tonight planning on a great dinner with friends from the island. Not sure where we will end up. Stay tuned for details. smile Have I mentioned how much i LOVE SXM??? smile

More to follow.