|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
15 members (48ref, goose4793, marisol, biminis, rab, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Rover, patentshark, SXMScubaman, Kennys, BELLEAMI, 3 invisible),
357
guests, and
57
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 31
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 31 |
Hi, we are traveling to USVI(St. Croix) for the first time this month. I always purchase a travel medical insurance policy when traveling the Caribbean but the company I normally use doesn't cover the US islands. Is it necessary to get an additional policy? I am primarily concerned about an emergency medical evac because my insurance company is stating they wouldn't cover that but they do cover medical care on the island. I'm just wondering how you all normally handle this and if you purchase it what company do you use?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|