After arriving Tuesday and unpacking, we decided to grab an early dinner since we had gotten up very early to catch our 6:30 a.m. flight. Said we would drive through Simpson Bay and stop at the first place that sounded good. Ended up at Lee's. Other than the location, not much has changed. Knew they did not have live music on Tuesday night but was disappointed to hear they currently have no live music any night. I know that's good news to some but we always enjoyed a little music during or after dinner. And we know Austin who regularly performed there in days gone by. In bed before 9 as we were worn out. Yesterday (Wednesday) I got up and headed to the Super U in Marigot to pick up some French wine. Prices have inched up but I found several bottles in the 8 to 10 euro range that would do nicely. Also stopped at Monoprix in Marigot since they have some different beer than other places stock. Was pleased to find they have several US craft beers available and I settled on the Lagunitas IPA. Lunch was at Driftwood Boat Bar. We had the ribs which were quite good. I know someone had said they were served slathered in BBQ sauce but the menu clearly states you can order plain or BBQ. We ordered plain with sauce on the side and that was perfect. Afternoon spent at the pool. Was a mostly cloudy day with a bit of sun showing every now and then. Dinner at Pineapple Pete's. We got to visit with the head Pineapple (Pierre) as he has become a good friend over the years. Food was good and they had a guy playing the guitar (no singing) who was excellent. Added nice ambiance to the evening. Back "home" and asleep by 10:00. We will see what today brings.