I've checked with and heard back from Dolphin. They're willing to book a trip with a 50-50 chance of actually being able to get us to Tortola. There is a lot of uncertainty about after hour restrictions in the midst of Covid. Pre-Covid I guess it was strictly an immigration and customs issue but now it also involves testing and certified taxicabs.

One interesting note. I checked the Delta flight where our 2 Denver members were originally booked and their seats are shown as "unavailable", not "occupied". I doubt it is Covid thing but could be, or perhaps they've blocked out those seats for more important passengers. The Delta agent I talked to was confused by what the computer was saying about the flight. One place said the flight itself was canceled but when I pointed out 3 of us still had seats on that flight was told it was now full.

Right now my guess is we'll see about an air charter from STT to EIS, or if that is too expensive, spend the night on St. Thomas and get an early water taxi (doubt there will be an early ferry) to get us to Moorings.

Louis from Houston