No offense taken certainly. It is each nation’s choice. If they feel unsafe in opening borders ..don’t do it. Let tourists choose another destination until the citizens feel completely safe and assume any economic consequences. An observation though is that AstraZenica vaccine was not originally meant to be given at 3 month intervals. I understand getting many initial vaccines into arms that gives75%immunity on first dose is very impotent. Currently BVI residents are unwilling in much of the population to get vaccinated. My take is that is not wise..but it is their decision. . I’m not at all convinced that waiting 3 months is the best course for developing immunity or getting the most people fully vaccinated in the bvi when expiration dates are looming. and people seem reticent to be vaccinated.Government’s have their issues with the interval and eligibility for vaccine in many countries.

Each country has their choice of implementation and and each traveler can weigh that choice as to tourist destination. Each citizen can decide to get vaccinated before vaccine expires or is returned to sender. Each traveler has a choice.