We rented Sunrise 21 through Francois on Airbnb and couldn’t have been more happy! I believe we were only the third or fourth guest that’s stayed there since it was redone (4/10-4/17). There were five of us and it was our first time renting with Francois. Hi end appliances, king beds in all the rooms and an incredible view of Orient Bay directly behind Wai Plage. The unit is very comfortable and the outdoor space is gorgeous! Francois is extremely easy to deal with and very accommodating. We didn’t take him up on all the concierge services he can provide (private chef, boat charter or massage) but he did print out our Red Cross COVID-19 test results along with our US Attestation forms without hesitation and checked in with us during our stay.

We’ve already booked another stay through Francois in November but in another unit since it’s going to just be my wife and I.

Let me know if you have any specific questions about the furnishings and I’ll be happy to respond while it’s still fresh in my mind.

I didn’t post any trip reports this last visit since there seemed to be a lot of activity on the board and my reports get repetitive very quickly. Bloody Mary on the beach, incredible lunch at Orange Fever, Karakters, FBBC, or Rainbow Cafe followed by dinners at Papa Dan’s, Bistro Caraibes, Spiga, La Piment and La Villa. Wonderful people, food and beaches!

I’m a creature of habit and don’t venture too far out of what works and I know what I like.