The unit is on the second floor of the complex with no one above you. Living area and one bedroom on main floor with balcony overlooking ocean and two bedrooms upstairs. All bedrooms have their own bathrooms.

The condo is about 100 yards from Orient Village. You can walk to restaurants and grocery either on the beachside dirt road or through the paved road that goes behind the square where the restaurants are. Street lights light the complex roads at night.

We chose this place specifically for it’s location. We only rented one car for five adults and it allowed everyone the flexibility to come and go as they chose. My wife and I could walk to Orange Fever early while others slept in or walked into town for breakfast.

The 100% payment isn’t uncommon or an issue. I think the individual owners dictate whether they want all the money up front and what their cancellation policy is. Airbnb is your protection similar to VRBO in the event you have a conflict with a host. We paid 100% up front on this unit but could’ve cancelled up until the day before our arrival which is pretty lenient.

This really is a gorgeous unit! Everything from the glassware and cookware are very nice. Cabinets are all touch open and very European. You won’t be disappointed!