Take a risk or not, I suppose it could happen anytime. Had a chance to book, everything was falling into place, flights, villa, testing and then get a phone call last week saying that someone had booked just 5 days for the villa during our two week trip, just that they hadn't updated their calender. I then hear that those people who booked their supposed 5 days with someone else it appears, had it on hold and then cancelled. We had by that time lost the flights and just decided to leave May alone and now when I read this report anyone who is there now or planning to visit can have the Government shut down, with curfews, restaurants, shops etc on immediate notice and spoil peoples plans, more drastic than when the revolts were going on the French side Dec 19 and we just couldn't get around the place as well as normal. But we spend 95% on the French side so will monitor closely the uptick in Virus cases but as you know, leave it to the last minute and cant get flights or the Villa one wants...............Karma talking or just take a chance if something crops up that's suitable? Mind you, its a vacation, worse things to worry about. titanic Just another thing to consider. so look forward though to visiting again, when now is another matter.