|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,043
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
13 members (GettingThere, rickl454, Rover, tpcook, S/Y Mockingbird, Rumlover, NumberCruncher, lcote, bailau, Todd_Melinda_K, 3 invisible),
383
guests, and
44
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
Two weeks ago I went through the portal, completed what I could and paid $175 at the end with usual notice re: contact for anything missing. I do not remember that there was a vaccination question at the time. Today my wife completed her application, responded yes to the vaccination question, got her application number with notice of review, but was not asked for payment. So post May 15th is there no charge if vaccinated? Or will that come in a few days when the negative PCR is posted? There is still a charge of $105 but I think they may collect on arrival as the portal was built for the $175 fee and the logic may not be in place to charge a different amount yet.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|