My wife and I have been traveling to St. Maarten for the past 18 years. We go for a month. This year we have decided to go to St. Lucia for the first time. We have looked at different Villas to rent in different areas and are reading the reviews for each place to see what beach or area we want to choose. When we are in St. Maarten we usually go to Orient Beach or maybe Karacter Beach where chairs and umbrellas are for rent. The beaches we go to all have different restaurants or bars along the beach to have a cool drink or some lunch. None of the reveiws we are reading about these villas that are within walking distance to the beach have ever mentioned anything about chairs and umbrella rental or a favorite bar or restaurant they liked on the beach. I assume St. Lucia's beaches would be the same but with never been to the Island I don't really know what to expect. Some of the places we have researched are Rodney Bay, Vigie Beach, Castries. Any help from this forum would really be appreciated. Are there better places we should be looking at while there. When we do decide to go it will be for two weeks. Thanks so much for any help.