|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
19 members (AAI, JamesTiberius, DBESXM, KirkB, JerseyPal, polaris, RickandJulie, christina, Brad_Va, ndfaninnc, S/Y Mockingbird, Rbailey, lcote, Kennys, 5 invisible),
421
guests, and
54
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,392
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,392 |
Well we leave next Sunday..13th. I’m still uncertain about the testing. I have us Wednesday appointments at CVS for their “lab Pcr “ test ..not the rapid pcr test. It says they will send results to “my chart” in one to two days. I see this great emphasis on “RT-PCR” test. So I see nothing about RT on their description on cvs site. Obviously it’s a pcr test done at an independent lab. So has anyone used CVS ? What if the results on the my chart from the lab doesn’t include RT ?
Last edited by Will_L; 06/05/2021 08:31 AM.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|