Gracie ... it's important to not let 'COVID fear' control you as we emerge from this pandemic. Unfortunately, the media goes too far when reporting this and much of their coverage comes from epidemiologists and not virologists. Keeping COVID 'active' within the national news draws viewers, and often does not cover the entire picture ... especially the emerging good news. For those who are fully vaccinated (like you and I) the Delta Variant B.1.617.2 should be of little concern to us. But, it's now the "buzz word" in the media so it's in the news almost non-stop. The mRNA based vaccines will prevent serious illness and resulting hospitalization in over 92 percent of those who are 'double vaccinated' and somehow contract the SARS-CoV-2 virus, while the other COVID vaccines will also offer protection at a somewhat lesser rate. I am so tired of hearing that a variant (mutation) could arise that 'evades' the vaccines and immune systems, and all that does is raise anxiety levels among us. What the media fails to tell us is that a virus (even a coronavirus) historically takes years and multiple mutations to learn to bypass an effective vaccine, let alone the immune systems within all of us. I am actually a supporter of the news media, but they cross the line when they don't present the full story.