Originally Posted by MIDiver
Dmax - agree on Pirate’s Bight. Food was actually terrible and it was the most expensive meal of the trip - for far less food and fewer beverages. We will never eat there again (in fact going to skip the Bight all together on future trips). Cooper too.

Benures would be my pick-of-the-litter, should there be space available, for the first 2 nights off the dock from Tortola. Fully provisioned, food-wine-liquor, fully fueled, on-board gen and AC if really necessary, I'd be happy as a sea turtle right there just to get the spirit dressed back in BVI comfort clothes. Perfect swimming, ( yep on skinny given your neighbors ), perfect beaching for littles and perfect snorkel-practice for those who might need remedials, awesome snorkeling around the reef, go ashore and hike Norman Island as you'd like. Goats and their kids on shore in the really early morning, a huge smile-producer for middle-school age kids.

It is so < not difficult> to feed folks very well on the boat. I'd also feel honored to do last night < shipwreck> right there in the same place.