There are more than a few places on Simson bay beach. We stayed at Mary's Boone many times. But the rates went past what I was willing to pay for. While walking the beach, I came across Beachside Villa's. Looked into it. Yolanda and Telli Mascarin were owns and operators of the complex. They sent me this beautiful booklet all about this lovely diamond on this "private beach"! Telli has since past, we miss him so, God bless and Yolanda has past the torch on to her son Drew and daughter in law Tracy who have done an amazing job taking over the raines!! One thing that was not mentioned to this point. It is a fully gated complex! Once you are are booked, you will received a code for the front and back pool gates. We have met friends there over the years, and now look forward to seeing them at "our" time frame Oct-Nov!! We are now called BSV-North!!! My catch phrase for BSV is: "You will want for nothing". This place has it all IMHO! http://www.beachsidevillas.com/

Attached Files BSV chairs and beach (2).jpgDavid Breakfast BSV simply 11-2019.jpgDavid, welcome to unit #1.jpg4th July gang.jpeg

Sand Gravity, got to love it!