Just me, but I do not understand people who do not use a travel agent for cruises and some other things. I like being able to catch Bonnie B with questions when she is busy or out of town. More seriously, if you have an established relationship with a TA, they can help you when a problem arises - it is a kind of insurance in my mind. Until I found Bruno and then Cecile in SXM, for a number of years, I used Sandy Molloy for SXM hotels and some other things - she jumped in to help my daughter and her friend when they had problems getting to St Thomas years ago, and I was very glad we had her there to help. I have not booked with him, but Jim Ruos has provided good information over the years. Particularly , when there is zero increased cost, I do not understand why people would not book SXM hotels through a TA - although I do know that some people just like the direct connection and if that is what you like, then go that way. With cruises, I think that I might be able to save a few bucks here and there by shopping around and not going through Bonnie, but I am not going to spend the time doing it and I appreciate the service that Bonnie provides.