So we're here. We didn't rent a car and I wish we did. We arrived at 11 and were told we wouldn't be able to board until 5. Not having a place to leave our luggage made it difficult to do anything so we just sat atoms the base area waiting. Not so much fun with an active six year old. But we survived and we were actually able to board around 3pm. We met some great people there who boarded the same time we did even though they paid extra to board early.

So far so good with our boat. Few minor issues like not being able to lock to boat, lazy Jack's are there but no pack for the sail to sit in. Only 1 electric winch works out of at least 4. But we can make due with all that.

Food center was great for provisioning. Had 3 carys and tl3 guys helped get them over and stuff loaded in the dinghy - well worth the $20 tip I gave them. Only change is have made of I could go back was to arrive closer to 5. 2pm arrival getting to the base around 3 would have worked well. If the boat wasn't ready early the dive bar opens at 3.

Matt