Originally Posted by jagmansr
So, my question is,,,, does this mean the BVI is now open to allowing private boats to enter? If so my question is,,,,, owning a boat in the BVI, can you leave BVI to visit Spanish Virgin Islands and then return to the BVI? If the answer is yes, how many hoops do you need to jump through? In the past, I often “checked out” of the BVI, went over to St John for a few days and returned. What would be the current rules regarding COVID tests????
Just wondering, Frank

Technically, it's been open to private boats up to 78' for several weeks. Not sure what the regulations are but if you're interested, it might make sense to start with one of the concierge services. They seem to have good information for most of the protocols.

I'm guessing the Spanish VI follows the PR protocols which requires a PCR or Antigen test within 72 hours and an approval from their Travel Safe portal. To return to the BVI, a PCR or Antigen test within 5 days, filling out the gateway, and a rapid antigen test on arrival (or PCR and 7 day quarantine for non-vaxxed).

JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com