FreshAir said:
To those who have been here, tell me more about this place. Never heard of it and just visited the web site. I see they have a couple (?) of clothing optional beaches. Is this the extent of the nude/clothing optional? How is access from airport? How are the facilities? How is the food? I appears the pool is textile, correct? How about the overall experience for those who like clothing optional vacations? Thanks in advance.

We went to Paya Bay in December of 2012 for one week. It is a beautiful spot and the snorkeling is great. That being said our overall experience was not that great. While the two brothers that work there seemed to be interested in making the guests happy, the rest of the staff were not. The people who were at the front desk were almost rude at times. The food ranged from "not so good to inedible" during the one buffet nite the cooks brought out the food and helped themselves before allowing the guests to eat and left little to eat. The resort is far from the airport down a dirt road not so bad if you want to get away from it all as we did, but not so good if you want to drive to town for a dinner. They did pick us up from the airport for free but they charge extra for everything else. It is a beautiful place but do not expect the service or food that is available at Club O.