Since you are using BVI yacht charters I would catch a cab when you get in to the airport and head there first. Any Cab driver will work but I use Frank Ferrol. You can call him before arrival and he will be there waiting for you at 284 443 5654. Fare should be about 30.00 for two but pay him a bit extra and ask for the scenic route! It sounds like you have a sleepaboard planned that day. The charter company will hold your bags on arrival and you can explore Roadtown or have Frank or another driver take you over to Cane Garden Or Brewers Bay. It’s possible if your boat is ready they might just let you on the boat early and get you off the dock for a extra night on the water! If not as I said you can cab to the Northside of the island or roam around Roadtown and get something to eat. The main Market is Riteway very near the charter company. You can pick up any extra provisions you might want. If you are a sleepaboard I recommend Brandywine Bay for dinner. A bit pricey but a fantastic meal. You will need a reservation. The charter company will handle that.
George

Last edited by GeorgeC1; 08/15/2021 07:20 AM.