My understanding: There are two different Abbott Binaxnow Covid test kits. One is purchased over-the-counter at your pharmacy and the test is a 'self-test' (unsupervised). This one is NOT much good except for 'self satisfaction' that you do or do not have a Covid infection. The second kit is issued and proctored (supervised online) by eMed with posted results to an app you download into your phone. I don't know if it can be used to enter BVI, our crew obtained rapid antigen Covid tests at home (Walgreen, CVS, Kroger, etc.) which are often free. A copy of the results can then be uploaded into the BVI Gateway Portal for approval to enter the territory.

We used the Binaxnow eMed proctored test to return to St. Thomas (USVI); simply took the test on board our boat while online with the eMed folks, with results posted to the NAVICA app within a short time. We took a screen shot of the test results and uploaded into the USVI travel portal to obtain our green QR Code.

We didn't travel through SJU, so have no idea what might be required in taking that route.

Noel Hall
"It is humbling indeed, to discover my own opinion is only correct less than 50% of the time."

www.noelhall.com