|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,130
Members27,644
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
16 members (caribmichael, BigGreenFan, golda1, Lovethebeach65, ChuckG, DBESXM, tnw2007, rick s, Sailor1985, deputydog1157, Fraser, dcareri, 4 invisible),
1,207
guests, and
64
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 350
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 350 |
Great to hear someone is sailing - We are booked in the BVI with DYC out of Scrub Island resort - I imagine that base will have a lot more amenities then described for USVI. where is the base located? I am really looking forward to our trip in May. Been too long. I have used DYC once before and will be on a brand new FP Elba 45! can't wait!
Last edited by UncleLuff; 08/17/2021 03:52 PM.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|