I've seen posts about the Rapid Diagnostic Test (ID Now) offered at Walgreens. We do not have a Walgreens in our area that offers this test nor the Rapid Antigen Test (BinaxNOW) with results in as little as an hour. What Walgreens offers in our area is the Diagnostic Lab Test (PCR) where they say most results back in 72 hours. I don't think the MOST statement is very reassuring. We had tests back in March before our trip and to say it was a terrible and stressful experience is putting it mildly and that was when we could get tested within 120 hours of departure.

I'm back to looking at private places ($) like MD City who may offer the test with a guarantee short turnaround time. My issue was that when it came down to it back in March no one could make any guarantees. We went with a local pharmacy who used a site that was online only and the results they provided were not detailed enough.

If anyone is from Westchester County, NY and has used a place that they would recommend. I'd appreciate knowing about it.