Hi,

There are certain things that the reviewers are looking for on the submission and those items are spelled out in their requirements. If it was me submitting, I would make sure that every one of those items is listed and that I met the basics of what they are asking you to show.

These reviewers have a checklist of items that they need to see, if it's not there than your likelihood of getting rejected rises significantly. If they are looking for "collection source" and your report shows nothing, than I would think that it is most likely going to get rejected. If your report shows nose swab under "collection source" than that drastically increases your chance of acceptance by the reviewer, even though it doesn't say NasoPharyngeal Swab. This is where the discretion/judgement of the reviewer comes into play.

The following is taken right from the Sint Maarten EHAS site:

"The original test result to be uploaded as part of EHAS application procedure must clearly specify the name of the laboratory or clinic, full name of test subject, type of test administered, name of antigen test, swab date, source of the swab, result date and a negative result. Non-compliant test results, hand written or e-mail statements from doctors will not be accepted."

Items: (list taken from site/quote above)
1). Name of Laboratory or clinic
2). Full name of test subject
3). Type of test administered (if Antigen test than it's specific name)
4). Swab date
5). Source of the swab (collection source)
6). Result date
7). NEGATIVE results

As you can see, they are looking for very specific information, if it's not there(non-compliant test result), or handwritten in, than you drastically increase your chance of rejection. If something is missing, get it corrected beforehand to greatly increase your odds of acceptance.

From the sample report you posted earlier, I did not see the "source of the swab" or "result date" listed. Both are on the list of items that they are specifically looking for, if it's not there you stand a decent chance of the submission not getting accepted. Nothing is set in stone, but I myself would not play those odds.

If I can answer any other questions or be of any help, please just let me know.

Be Happy! Simply because you deserve to be. 😁