Originally Posted by cwoody
Originally Posted by ndfaninnc
But what if you text positive to come home?

‘You pays yer money and you takes yer chances’ Or Not. thinks

Has anyone actually gone thru the "Test positive/Quarantine" process?

I imagine when you get "Quarantined" and you are move to a hotel, the hotel is going to ask for your credit card, not the name of your insurance carrier.

I didn't happen to me or any of our guests but I have talked to people on the beach that it happened to. In their case, the entire crew quarantined on the boat and the charter company was able to accommodate them extra days on board. It took about 3 or 4 days to get them retested and cleared.

The biggest impact was to their airline reservations. The change fees and available dates complicated it. Not sure if they had insurance but I don't think they did. All things considered, they did fine, added a few days to their trip after they were freed from quarantine and they were busy enjoying Cane Garden Bay.

This is another reason to bring the eMed tests with you for exit testing. That way if you get a positive result, you can simply retest to make sure it's not a false positive instead of getting quarantined and waiting several days to retest.

JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com