So many restaurants on SXM. It’s a tough business I’m sure and Many come and go fast. We love get Palm too I will say to me Mary’s Boon mushroom chicken is about as good as the Palms. I think one of the issues as i remember Marys Boon until recently had leased out there restaurant to a third-party operator. So many restaurants we visit are inconsistent and things change for better and worse often. I’d be more concerned with recent visits rather in a year or two ago. I try not to get in the habit saying anything too good or bad unless it was recently because things change and last year is not really relevant anymore I remember 20 years ago Mary’s Boon used to be so popular you had to book your reservations weeks in advance to get in. Obviously competition and times to changed. Maybe it’s the evening meal more of the past problem also because they’re morning and beach lunch and bar business has always been very busy. How many times have I read you couldn’t find a place to park. I like the tuna tartare or the tuna steak. The shrimp tempura and their hamburgers are pretty good. I didn’t like the The pasta and lobster. I think sometimes some places try to be too gourmet when they should just stick to basic good. Not really a foodie , atmosphere is just as important. I can get Amazing food within two blocks of my house. Unfortunately I can’t sit and watch the ocean and have that year round climate or island feel at home.