Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
Thinking about booking our next trip on Jet Blue from FLL, instead of AA from Miami. Had a bunch of AMEX miles which I am transferring to Jet Blue. Haven't flown Jet Blue in probably 5 years and haven't flown out of FLL probably in 15 years. It looks like that you can only book Blue seats, not Blue Basic, with miles? That's ok with me if so, because I want an assigned seat and want a carry on bag. For AA, you can always change dates after booking without any fees on frequent flyer tickets. It looks like you can do the same with Jet Blue? And, any info regarding FLL vs Miami would be appreciated. I would love to not have the HUGE walk in Miami any more.

I am flying Boston to FLL to meet people in FLL this Saturday and then we are going FLL to SXM any info I can gather I will share. I booked my whole flight and extra room seats to expedite boarding and have a carry on with points. I have a travel companion that I want to make sure she is fine, health issues so that is why I chose this as opposed to direct. I love the FLL airport.

Last edited by KathyD242424; 10/28/2021 11:14 AM.

[Linked Image]