It sounds like a lot of amazing trips are scheduled and coming up, or happening right now. I think if I had asked this same question 1 year ago, there would have been a long litany of responses like, we cancelled for now, we're going to see what's happening with testing or we've postponed or are heading to a different location. It is great to see so many returning to the island for staycations.

I do think that those of us that arrive on the island and stay for any length of time are really the ones that have come to fully support the people and economies of the island. Many of us have built relationships with "locals" and some of us have even gone on to extend "family status" to some of the newest members of our extended community. We share in their life experiences, be it the joy of one of their children getting married or sharing in the grief of someone losing a spouse. I've witnessed both of these things happening, in this forum, over the past month and it speaks to the wonderful nature, of the people, who make up this community, TTOL.

For my group, 11 days to arrival for a 2+ week stay at Cocos Beach Club on Simpson Bay.

** May everyone's trip down and return home be on the "Wings of Angels", safe travels for all.

Be Happy! Simply because you deserve to be. 😁