We spent 2 nights on Anegada... definitely cultivating a different pace with 4 weeks. We had a very nice sail both ways, decided to sail back to North Sound rather than JVD and spent my wife's birthday at Oil Nut Bay where we are now.

Our first time in Deep Bay, not the calmest with several hundred yards of fetch from Eustacia reef, but we enjoyed our lunch Nova restaurant very much. I thought the sushi was first class and we get pretty good sushi in Seattle.

We originally thought we would spend the birthday at Anegada Beach Club, but when we rented a Moke on Friday and went to explore, we ended up staying there most of the day and so were ready for something different. Anegada Reef Hotel didn't have any Mokes available, so we rented one (stick shift) from Anegada Amazing Rentals (lol) across the street which ended up being the Worst Moke In The World. There was so much play in the steering you could hardly keep it on the road and no brakes to speak of. Something in the "roll cage" rattled so loud you could hardly hear yourself think. At first I though I don't want to drive this thing one meter further than absolutely necessary, but eventually we toured the whole island in it and had a good laugh. More later.

M4000 "Lio Kai"