Laughed 'til I cried over the description of St. Barts. Some years ago we did the ferry trip to and from St. Barts. It is indeed very French.

However, the highlight of our trip was the very, very rough ride back. My husband and I and another couple that we travelled with sat at the back of the ferry, thinking we could avoid the salt spray. Wrong. The water came right over the top of the boat and drenched us. Somehow, the boat managed to rock from front to back and from side to side at the same time.

We watched with interest as a young man struggled to stay on his feet as he made his way to the small men's room that was very close to where we sat. He finally made it, opened the door and went in. We assumed that he had not taken the time to lock the door. With the next big side- to- side shift of the boat, the door flew open, the kid fell out backwards with his willie in his hand. The boat then rocked back in the opposite direction, throwing him back into the washroom and slamming the door behind him.

The lady beside me quipped: " Do you think he'll do that again? It happened too fast to get a good look at it".