|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,056
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
tpcook
Vero Beach, Fl and South Sound Villa Virgin Gorda
Posts: 4,349
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
14 members (Rumlover, steve74, ScottW, MrEZgoin, Lionsail, mchirgwin, bostonbob, GOTOSUN, Kennys, marksxm, 4 invisible),
1,059
guests, and
69
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189 Likes: 5 |
Hmm….I will check with TMM when we get back to base as I am pretty sure it is a no entry area. As an owner I would definitely hope it is. Great - thank you Talked to Barney Crook over at TMM - Savannah Bay is off limits for charterers.
Peter s/y Time Will Tell (2019 Lagoon 42) peter@syTimeWillTell.com
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|