|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
13 members (goose4793, anet_scot, NumberCruncher, lcote, dj1094, FantasyFrank, mahokid, CaribbeanSolSXM, gone2beaches, Kennys, Car4, WeLoveTheBeach, 1 invisible),
337
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 27
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 27 |
I am chartering my 2nd trip to the BVI’s on a Elba 45 for 10 night with a captain but wanted to know if anyone knew the best place for great Nautical Charts so I could plan a nice itinerary as well as be very familiar with the proper channels myself since I am ultimately responsible for the boat. The captain will sail the boat but I’ve seen threads on here about boats sailing over areas they should not be or even groundings. I want to be as familiar as I can be myself.
Thinking 1st day from Road Town to Cooper / 2nd to Anegada / 3rd stay in Anegada / 4th to North Sound - Saba Rock / 5th to Bath and mooring at Marina Cay / 6th staying at Scrub for wife/ 7th over to JVD after Monkey Point & Sandy / 8th stay at JVD & White Cay / 9th over to Norman / 10th back towards Cooper.
Appreciate any feedback.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|